“Recommendations” Project Launched
After a tremendous amount of work, Donna and I are pleased to announce that a new resource has been added to RichVermillon.com. This new “Recommendations” project is intended to provide our website’s visitors with a handy list of the “best of the best” of the study materials and resources that we ourselves own—and which we have often recommend to others individually throughout the years.
The first phase of this project is complete. The Logic, Apologetics, and Evangelism materials that we most frequently recommend to others have been listed and explained upon one page. However, this is not a mere catalog of what we have on our own bookshelves. Rather, this robust resource contains also the following:
- Introductory teaching on the subjects of logic, apologetics, and evangelism.
- Some important teaching about the necessity of the Bible to the Christian faith.
- Demonstration of the use of logic within several of the discussions.
- Brief explanations of some powerful apologetic concepts.
- A description of the ONLY biblical method of evangelism—i.e. the one that Jesus and the apostles used.
- Detailed explanations of the materials that we most often recommend to others in these categories of teaching resources.
- International links by which our readers from around the world can easily research these materials further and/or acquire them for themselves.
- Some personal testimony, and thus, a unique “glimpse” into the Vermillion household that is not found anywhere else on the Internet. 😉
There’s more to the first phase of this project than the simple bullet-list above (and those pages explain themselves more fully). But the items listed above will hopefully give you at least some idea of the benefit we expect that this project will provide for our readers—as well as the labor that was involved in preparing it.
We are hoping that this proves to be a VERY useful resource and reference for all our website guests—and most especially for our regular visitors, who frequent this website to enjoy the teaching that we offer on here free of charge to everyone.
Please feel free to share it with others if you deem it a blessing. You can do this by email, and by hitting the “Like/Tweet” buttons. We also have a “Share/Save” feature at the top and bottom of every page that is very handy for both bookmarking the page for easy future reference, as well as to spread the word through social media websites and other methods.
Other phases to this Recommendation project will be forthcoming as our time allows, and as reader enthusiasm for the first phase encourages us to create more pages. There are other categories of study resources and faith-building materials that we ourselves use and would like to recommend to everyone on here as well. 🙂
Donna and I have other various projects in the works also. So there will be more announcements in the weeks and months to come regarding those. If you are not already signed-up, please feel free also to subscribe to our Feedburner email list in order to be updated when those are released.
However, please avail yourself of this new Recommendations project resource in the mean time.
Peace to the brethren, and love with faith, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. Grace be with all those who love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity. Amen.
(Ephesians 6:23-24, NKJV)
Always in Jesus,