Come See Our New Facebook Ministry Page!
We have a new ministry page on Facebook! Donna and I have been posting short articles and information on this new social media resource. Facebook is such a popular global medium that it seems ideal to us for sharing the Gospel and sound biblical teaching. You can find the following on that page:
- All of our articles will be posted on there automatically within seconds of them being published on RichVermillion.com.
- We will be posting short articles and thoughts that are too small to post on our website.
- Special graphics that we create in order to spread the knowledge of God and other points of information will be shared on our Facebook page.
- We might even share occasional photographs, such as my U.S. Marine Corps photos that we posted on there for Memorial Day, 2015.
- And more! (Who knows what we might do as time progresses?)
So if you are on Facebook, click on the following logo to visit our page in a new browser window. Be sure to “like” the page so that you will see the new content that we post within your news feed:
In addition, if you are on Twitter, you can follow my occasional “tweets.” As time goes on, these will become more frequent.
In closing, if you are a person who is familiar with our website here at RichVermillion.com then you probably noticed that it has a different look and feel now. We have taken the first steps in updating its look and functionality, and further refinements are to come. All of this is in preparation for a significant increase in our writing efforts. I have finished a three-year long project that has taken up quite a bit of my time, and NOW it is time to get busy with our websites again. So be sure to join our Feedburner™ email list or monitor my twitter feed in order to be notified of our latest posts!
So that is the latest update from the Vermillions! And now to close with my favorite Bible benediction:
Peace to the brethren, and love with faith, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. Grace be with all those who love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity. Amen.
(Ephesians 6:23-24, NKJV)
Always in Jesus,
– Rich Vermillion